Real Estate Cycle Survey Terms and Conditions
LJ Hooker Real Estate Cycle Survey Terms & Conditions (“Conditions of Entry”)
||LJ Hooker Real Estate Cycle Survey
||LJ Hooker Glenorchy/Clarence ABN 93 102 609 389, 402 Main Rd, Glenorchy, TAS 7010, Australia. PH: (03) 6272 8177
||Start date: 01/07/2017
End date: 31/8/2017.
||Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years
|How to enter
||To enter Promotion, the entrant must:
- Answer the Real Estate Cycle Survey; and
- Provide their details to LJ Hooker Glenorchy/Clarence at the end of the survey during the Promotional Period.
||Multiple entries permitted per person subject to the following: (a) Only one (1) entry permitted per household; (b) if multiple household entries are conducted from one household, only the first entry will receive a ticket in the draw, and (c) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry requirements.
|Total Prize Pool
|Prize Description and Conditions
||The Prize Winner will receive one (1) prize:
Two tickets to Elton John at the Derwent Entertainment Centre on 27 September 2017. There is one (1) prize winner. The value per prize is $600.
No part of the prize is exchangeable, redeemable or transferable.
The winner is responsible for any transportation, accommodation or other expenses in relation to the concert.
||Draw: Computerised random selection
||The draw will take place at LJ Hooker Glenorchy, 402 Main Road, Glenorchy, TAS 7010 at 12 noon on 1 September 2017 using computerized random selection.
||The winner will be notified in writing and via phone within two (2) days of the draw
||Prize must be claimed latest on 25.09.2017 or prize is forfeited
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of entry (and Schedule) and that entry in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalized terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of the agencies/companies associated with this Promotion, of the Promoter, its distributers, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All eligible entries have a fair and equal chance to win the prizes.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to) or does not take of claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliges to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion
- Prizes will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purpose of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner’s surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries I the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or willful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relation to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.